Chemistry is the study of materials and their properties and
What will students learn?
In studying Chemistry, students will learn about:
- chemical fundamentals —
structure, properties and reactions
- molecular interactions and
- equilibrium, acids and redox
- structure, synthesis and design.
How will students be assessed?
Students will complete the following assessments:
- data test (10%)
- student experiment (20%)
- research investigation (20%)
- external examination (50%).
More information is available on the Queensland Curriculum & Assessment Authority website.