Physics provides opportunities for students to engage with
classical and modern understandings of the universe.
What will students learn?
In studying Physics, students will learn about:
- thermal, nuclear and electrical
- linear motion and waves
- gravity and electromagnetism
- revolutions in modern physics.
How will students be assessed?
Students will complete the following assessments:
- data test (10%)
- student experiment (20%)
- research investigation (20%)
- external examination (50%).
More information is available on the Queensland Curriculum & Assessment Authority website.